AMA Queensland’s Workplace Relations Team offer a range of services for Private Practice in all areas of Workplace Compliance, Workplace Relations and Workplace Health and Safety throughout the Employment Lifecycle as below. The purpose of which is to give you an understanding of the journey employees will travel during their employment with you but also to give Practices an understanding of the processes involved in managing employees throughout their employment journey.
AMA Queensland Workplace Relations Team offers general support via telephone and email to ensure you are not only compliant with Modern Awards and legal requirements, but are providing the best possible environment for your employees to be efficient and effective. This service is included within the cost of AMA Queensland membership.
The Workplace Relations Toolkit is a 12-month subscription where subscribers can access the most up-to-date resources and templates, manuals and newsletters created by our workplace relations specialists, with the medical industry in mind.
The Workplace Relations Tailored Services provides individual and comprehensive advice on how to approach unique situations within private practice such as redundancy, closing a practice, opening a practice...
Our Workplace Relations Team has a number of resources available for purchase, available either individually or by purchasing a 12-month subscription to our Workplace Relations Toolkit. Please find links to the order forms below.
- Employment Contract Templates for employees covered by the Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2020, the Nurses Award 2020 and employee doctors.
- Tailored employment contract support including drafting of Individual Flexibility Agreements and Grossed-up Wage contracts.
- Deed of Confidentiality for employees.
- Workplace Relations News, a monthly enewsletter, which provides practical guidance on topical workplace relations and human resources and issues relevant to private practices. Subscription also includes annual Rates of Pay Guide - provides calculations on minimum rates of pay included in the Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2020, the Nurses Award 2020. NOW AVAILABLE
- Practice Manager Affiliate subscription, which includes a monthly enewsletter.
- Free attendance to AMA Queensland Workplace Relations in-person seminars and conferences.
- Workplace Relations Manuals including:
- The Employee Handbook (workplace policies);
- the Employer Manual (Fair work and Modern Award compliance advice); and
- Starting and Working in Private Practice (practical advice on operating a private medical practice).
Contact the Workplace Relations Team on:
(07) 3872 2264