Treating Doctors with Mental Health Challenges
Join this critical webinar about destigmatising the common experience of serious mental illness among doctors.
Our speakers are your colleagues with lived experience:
- Doctors who sought help to manage their mental health challenges.
- Mental health experts who treat doctors.
You will also hear from Ahpra representatives who will clarify reporting requirements.
You will learn:
- The nature and experience of serious mental illness among doctors.
- The harm caused by stigma and silence.
- Helpful strategies when managing a colleague with mental illness.
- Ahpra requirements around notifications and how this impacts doctors treating and experiencing serious mental illness.
- Advocacy activities and outcomes driving better mental health support doctors.
Join the webinar