AMA Queensland Annual Conference 2023
Our AMA Queensland International Annual Conference has a long and proud history of bringing doctors together to discuss key issues facing the profession while immersed in unique tourism destinations. After a long three years onshore, we are thrilled to hold our international 2023 event in Lisbon, Portugal, with support from our corporate partner Orbit World Travel.
Portugal is a country of culture, colours and character. As the oldest-formed European country, this historic powerhouse has so much to offer. Visitors are drawn to Portugal’s breathtaking mix of cultural and natural landscapes including 17 World Heritage-listed convents, monasteries, cities and regions. People flock to Portugal for its food and wine experiences. Lisbon hosts a cosmopolitan community bustling with restaurants, cafes and roof-top bars. Join us at this much-anticipated conference destination.
The theme of this year’s conference is: Building a Healthier Tomorrow
Join our program of speakers
- If you have a session suggestion for the program or soapbox topic you would like to put forward to the planning committee please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, including: your topic/session name
- 2-4 dot points on what we may learn from it.
Session suggestions are subject to approval of the planning committee. Deadline for submissions is 5pm Tuesday 18 April.
Ros Chillingworth (Bulat)
$4,390* LAND PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON - TWIN SHARE
$5,990* LAND PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON - SINGLE
Contact Orbit World Travel for a selection of airfare choices. Note: these costs exclude airfares, registration fees, travel insurance and any incidentals not listed.
The delegate package includes**:
- Six (6) nights’ accommodation (twin share) Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Hotel, Lisbon.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- Four (4) half-day conference sessions, including morning tea.
- One (1) conference lunch.
- Welcome function with entertainment, including food and beverages.
- Tour – Half day in Lisbon, featuring Ajuda National Palace.
- Tour – Full day to the medieval town of Óbidos and lunch at wine estate.
- Farewell dinner with transfers, meal, beverages and entertainment.
- Transfer – return group transfers from Lisbon Airport.
* Due to varied delegate departure points airfares can be added based on personalised requirements by Orbit World Travel.
** Subject to change