AMA Submission on RACGP Administrative Changes to Standards for General Practice
The AMA has provided a submission in response to a consultation paper from the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) on administrative changes to the RACGP Standards (5th edition).
The proposed changes cover:
· interpreter and other communication services;
· accessibility of services;
· quality improvement activities;
· open disclosure;
· continuous and comprehensive care;
· follow-up systems; and
· qualifications, education and training of healthcare practitioners.
The submission is available here.