This week in Australian Medicine
In the latest edition of Australian Medicine you will find articles on a wide range of interesting topics, including:
- the importance of better access to doctors for the nation’s elderly;
- the proposed GP co-payment;
- research indicating that whooping cough is developing a resistance to current vaccines;
- the possible future of Medicare Locals;
- the MBA announcement of new nationally consistent doctors health programs;
- the WHO declaration of Australia as measles free; and
- the reflections of AMA President Dr Steve Hambleton on his time as Chair of the AMA’s Economics and Workforce Committee.
Australian Medicine can be viewed online, in its new, easy-to-use Realview format, and can also be downloaded as a PDF. Why not try the free AusMed app? Simply go to your favourite app store, type in "Australian Medicine", and look for the Australian Medicine app logo.