State, Federal AMAs recognised for advocacy work
State and Territory AMAs have once again been recognised for their exceptional work in advocacy and communications over the past year.
AMA President, Dr Tony Bartone, last weekend presented awards acknowledging the outstanding work of State and Territory AMAs in a range of categories including Best Lobby Campaign, Best Public Health Campaign, Best State Publication, National Advocacy, and Most Innovative use of Website or New Media.
This year’s winners are:
- Best Public Health Campaign 2019 – AMA Victoria
- Best State Publication 2019 – AMA Victoria
- Most Innovative Use of Website or New Media 2019 – AMA Tasmania
- Best Lobby Campaign 2019 – AMA New South Wales
- National Advocacy Award 2019 – Federal AMA