Latest from Australian Medicine
In this week’s edition of Australian Medicine AMA Vice President Dr Stephen Parnis discusses the use of social media by the medical profession, and Chair of the AMA Council of General Practice, Dr Brian Morton, talks about supporting the family doctor, highlighting AMA Family Doctor Week 19-25 July 2015.
Other items of interest for GPs include:
- Non-communicable disease: will we rise to the global challenge?
- Pharmacists too risky for the pill.
- Australia takes world lead in ‘biosimilar’ use
- A users guide to spotting and avoiding scams
- Energy drinks deliver deadly jolt
- Rubella, mumps could soon be history
- Vigilance needed on risk of imported measles
- Bad hearts, poor kidneys cause many an early death