GP Desktop Practice Support Toolkit
GP members are reminded that the AMA provides a free resource that brings together in one place all the forms, guidelines, practice tools, information and resources used by general practitioners in their daily work. The GP Desktop Practice Support Toolkit has links to over 400 commonly used administrative and diagnostic tools, saving GPs valuable time.
The toolkit is divided into 6 categories/tabs:
- Online practice tools that are accessible and/or can be completed online;
- Checklists/questionnaires in PDF that are available in PDF format and can be printed;
- Commonly used forms that are available in PDF and can be printed;
- Guidelines (relevant administrative and clinical guidelines);
- Information and other resources (relevant reference materials); and
- State/Territory specific tools such as forms for WorkCover, S8 prescribing etc.
The AMA updates these links on a regular basis and/or when new information becomes available. If you have tools that you would like us to add into the GP Desktop Practice Support Toolkit, please forward the link/s or the name of the tool/s to email@example.com. This way we will have a comprehensive, robust and practical toolkit available for all GP members at the click of a button.
Instructions on how to access and use the GP Desktop Practice Support Toolkit are available to members who have logged in to the AMA Website.