The AMA President, Dr Michael Gannon, writes about the imperative for the Government in unravelling the freeze on patient’s Medicare rebates and of the advice he’s provided to the Minister for Health in their discussions on the matter.
Other articles in this edition cover:
- Labor’s commitment to the end the freeze
- Tony Dell’s campaign to raise awareness of Post-Traumatic Stress
- Addressing Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) in Australia
- Concerns about current pathways to Fellowship for medical trainees
- The value of the AMA’s Code of Ethics – for the profession and our patients
- And much more….