AMA Family Doctor Week 2015 Poster
The poster for AMA Family Doctor Week, 19-25 July 2015, is now available for download. GPs are encouraged to display the poster in their reception areas and consulting rooms, and on their websites. The poster highlights this year’s theme, You and Your Family Doctor: the best partnership in health, which promotes the important and unique role that family doctors play in the provision of patient centred care leading to the development of a trusted partnership in health. This partnership efficiently and effectively delivers to patients holistic medical care, ensuring better health, treatment and management.
The AMA has a number of events and activities planned during Family Doctor Week, including:
- The AMA President’s National Press Club address on Wednesday 22 July.
- A general practice special edition in Canberra Doctor, the AMA’s news publication for doctors in the Australian Capital Territory.
- Family Doctor Week 2015 videos – available soon.
- Daily media releases highlighting general practice issues.
- The Family Doctor Week 2015 poster for general practice clinics.
- A general practice themed edition of the Medical Journal of Australia.
- General practice themed articles in Australian Medicine.
For more information about Family Doctor Week 2015 and its events, visit the AMA’s Family Doctor Week Landing Page.