AMA DoctorPortal Learning – An online and mobile friendly CPD tracker
The AMA invites you to try a new state of the art CPD tracker that allows you to upload CPD documentation, provides guidance on your CPD requirements for your college(s) and can track points against almost any specialty. A free resource for AMA members, doctorportal Learning also delivers 24/7 access to mobile-friendly, online medical learning.
The new online CPD tracker is the only one of its kind in Australia and can assist GP’s with:
- CPD point tracking across almost all specialties
- 24/7 access to online, medical education
- support in meeting your MBA and RACGP CPD reporting obligations
- guidance on your CPD requirements (doctorportal Learning lets you know how many points you need and when)
- external activity uploads so all your CPD documentation can be stored in one place
doctorportal Learning is just one useful tool contained in doctorportal, your single source for the latest global and local journal research, clinical and consumer health news, Australia’s most accurate specialist referral search tool, medical job listings, 400+ administrative and diagnostic tools and much more, all in one place.
For assistance or feedback, you can contact member services on 1300 133 655 or firstname.lastname@example.org.