Advanced care planning and COVID-19—webinars for GPs
Advance Care Planning Australia (ACPA) and the End of Life Directions for Aged Care (ELDAC) program will host a series of webinars in April to answer questions around advance care planning delivery during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Each webinar will be in a Q&A style format and will feature experts within the aged care and specialist palliative care sectors to explore a broad range of issues facing those working in the aged care sector, including:
- advance care planning priorities and actions required in the context of COVID-19
- roles and responsibilities of the workforce and service providers in advance care planning during COVID-19
- ACPA resources available for consumers, staff and service providers.
The webinars are as follows:
- 23 April 2020, 2 to 2.45pm (AEST): COVID-19 and ACP Webinar for Aged Care Professionals
- 28 April 2020, 6.30 to 7.30pm (AEST): COVID-19 and ACP Webinar for General Practitioners
- 30 April 2020, 1 to 2pm (AEST): End of Life Directions for Aged Care in Home Care