Support for Doctors’ Health at drs4drs
Did you know doctors and medical students can access independent, confidential, doctors’ health advisory services in all states/territories? There are times when we find it hard to meet the emotional and physical demands of our jobs and look after our health and wellbeing. Doctors and medical students can get help and support through our network of confidential doctors’ health advisory and referral services available across Australia on the following help-lines:
- New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory (02) 9437 6552
- Queensland (07) 3833 4352
- South Australia and the Northern Territory (08) 8366 0250
- Victoria and Tasmania (03) 9495 6011
- Western Australia (08) 9321 3098
Visit www.drs4drs.com.au to find out more.
While the Medical Board of Australia provides funding for these services, they operate at arm’s length from the MBA with the AMA’s subsidiary company, Doctors Health Services Pty Ltd responsible for the coordination of these services.