Update on the Bonded Medical Program
The Department of Health has posted the ‘August 2021: Update on the Bonded Medical Program’ on its website.
The update provides information on:
● The Department’s progress
● How individuals can help determine eligible RoSO count
● Information for participants seeking to opt in
● More flexibility for participants of bonded programs
● Program information webinars
● Support from Rural Workforce Agencies
● The new email arrangements
This, and earlier updates – together with the FAQs and Webinar presentation slides – are a valuable source of information to answer questions you may have.
Need to contact the Department about the Program?
The Department has now moved to a single mailbox entry point for all ‘bonded’ enquiries.
If you have further questions, email BondedMedicalProgram@health.gov.au using the subject: ‘[Scheme/Program] – [Your Name] – [Request]’
This will help them to manage your request and for the Department to respond quickly.
For more information on contacting the Department please refer to https://www1.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/reformed-bonded-programs