July 2021: Update on the Bonded Medical Program
The Department has posted the ‘July 2021: Update on the Bonded Medical Program’ on its website.
The July 2021 Update answers the following questions:
· What is the process to bond individuals correctly?
· What does “no disadvantage” mean?
· What progress has the Department made?
It also contains more information on the following:
- Webinars (and the supporting Presentation Slide Deck)
- New mailbox arrangements and enquiry response times
- Further changes to accessing information.
The Department has also revised the Frequently Asked Questions on the implementation issues.