Track multiple CPD requirements in a single location and stay up-to-date on your CPD progress via a personalised dashboard.
AMA’s CPD Tracker is perfect for on-the-go medical professionals. Check in on your CPD requirements from any device online via a secure platform.
It’s never been easier to track your CPD requirements. AMA’s CPD Tracker allows you to log completed activities across all CPD categories, anywhere, anytime.
The AMA’s CPD Tracker, available on doctorportal Learning, provides you with a streamlined and easy way to keep tabs on your learning and meet your Medical Board of Australia (MBA) reporting obligations.
- Add the MBA or your specialty college(s), career stage, CPD Plan focus areas of learning, and scope of practice to your My Learning Profile
- Understand your CPD requirements for the Medical Board of Australia and/or your specialist college(s)
- Easily track your engagement with CPD activities on My Dashboard
- Upload your CPD learning evidence with full CPD Tracker integration
- View My Dashboard for comprehensive tracking of your CPD progress all in one place
- Print your My CPD Summary for easy real-time evidence of your progress
- Download or print your CPD Report
- Access your past CPD reports anytime for archiving or auditing purposes.
All medical practitioners enjoy a completely FREE subscription to our CPD Tracker.
If you are an AMA Member, there is no need to sign-up. Simply login using your Federal AMA account email login and password. Go to My AMA Dashboard and click the CPD Tracker odometer to get started.
Not an AMA Member? Sign-up to doctorportal Learning to use our FREE CPD Tracker today!
doctorportal Learning, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Australian Medical Association (AMA) Ltd, collects personal information from persons enquiring or applying for a doctorportal Learning (dpL) account. Most of this information is collected directly from the person concerned, via our online join form. We also collect information about dpL account holders’ use of dpL, such as module completions or module views. dpL collects, stores and uses this information to:
- provide services to dpL account holders
- enable the CPD tracking software to assist you to manage your CPD activities and reporting
- improve our services, for example, to understand which learning topics are popular or to support website improvements for users
- communicate with you about your account and available learning.