AMA Family Doctor Logo
The use of the AMA Family Doctor Logo is a sign to the community and your medical and health professional colleagues that you provide patient centred, holistic and longitudinal medical care.
Financial GP and GP Registrar members of the AMA are encouraged to use the AMA Family Doctor Logo on their website profiles, email signatures (individuals only), and electronic or professional stationery. You must adhere to the Conditions of Use as a condition of using the AMA Family Doctor Logo. The AMA reserves the right to request the correction or removal of inappropriate use of the AMA Family Doctor Logo.
Conditions of Use:
In using the AMA Family Doctor Logo:
- You must not imply accreditation or approval by the AMA.
- You commit to maintaining your membership at all times when displaying the AMA Family Doctor Logo. If you fail to renew your membership you must immediately remove the AMA Family Doctor Logo from your website, email signature, stationery and any other use.
- You may only use it in your personal capacity. You may not use it for your practice.
- You must not change or modify it in any way. The proportions of the logo must be preserved at all times. The logo must not be elongated on any plane. The print or display quality must be preserved, showing a solid not grainy or pixilated image.
- In online media, you must link the logo to http://www.ama.com.au.
By downloading and using the AMA Family Doctor Logo, you agree to the Conditions of Use.
Should you require support with downloading or using the AMA Family Doctor Logo please contact email@example.com.