Australian Medicine – Global Health Training Special Report
In the latest instalment of its series looking at issues to be addressed in next month's AMA National Conference, the latest edition of Australian Medicine has a special six-page report on innovative work being done in postgraduate global health training.
Also in this edition:
- the AMA President says it is time for the Government to dump the crazy ideas about health policy and start engaging in meaningful discussion with the medical profession;
- we take a look at GP capitation arrangements in New Zealand;
- there is advice on the role of doctors when disaster strikes;
- the question of whether anti-vaccination parents should receive family tax benefit payments is discussed; and
- there is news of a new international agreement on treatments for rare diseases.
Australian Medicine can be viewed online, in its new, easy-to-use Realview format, and can also be downloaded as a PDF. Or you can simply go to your favourite app store, type in "Australian Medicine", and look for the Australian Medicine app logo.