Applications for the 2017 MIGA DiT Grants Program are now open!
MIGA is offering four individual DIT Grants of $5,000 each to assist doctors in training purse specialist training opportunities in Australian and abroad. This funding is intended to assist doctors meet the costs incurred in pursuing their training opportunity. Costs may include travel, accommodation, Program fees and other associated expenses. Examples of eligible training opportunities include:
- Post graduate study
- Specialised fellowships
- Indigenous community placements
- Placements with volunteer organisations (e.g. Médecins Sans Frontières)
- Research in a specific area of medicine
- Advanced training in addition to that provided within your accredited College or Society training program.
- Applications open: Monday, 1 May 2017
- Applications close: Friday, 3 November 2017 at 5pm (CDT)
- Application outcomes announced: Mid-December 2017
- Eligible Training Program dates: Must commence by 31 July 2018